Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January 2018-> on to February

    So far I am not a fan of 2018. Normally I can look on the bright side and not focus on negativity. After the first few tragedies, I pretty much gave up on most of my January goals and concentrated on just getting through everyday life.  Personally, January was awful and I am hoping that February ends up being a lot better.

No automatic alt text available. 

Here's to a fresh start...
          One of my favorite things about February is Lettermo, The Month of Letters challenge. I'm looking forward to giving myself time to catch up with my mail and sort my thoughts out. I have sorely missed sitting down to write. If you've ever enjoyed sending or receiving mail, check out the event. I'll touch base again soon!
http://www.lettermo.com

1 comment:

  1. Although I am not doing either challenge this year, I do love writing letters and decorating envelopes. Your Goodbye January with Snoopy is charming, but then I love Snoopy in the snow or on the roof of his doghouse...or anywhere else. :)

    ReplyDelete