Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Reading Challenge Suggestions 2018?

Although I'm not QUITE finished yet, I really enjoyed my reading challenged this year and I've been doing well with them. I'm looking for new challenges next year. This year I did 3- one for Goodreads (just a challenge to read a number of books), Mount TBR (to read from my to be read pile- I think I'm going to do this one again since it cleared some clutter and made me feel less guilty to be buried in books) and the Monthly Keyword Reading challenge (which the owner took down in April, but I finished all the way to December.) What challenges are you participating in/running? I'd love some suggestions so I can set my reading goals over the next few days. Thanks!
   Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, child, closeup and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment