Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Last day of our trip

     Today we had 2 plans- 1) visit Montmorency Falls and 2) take a leisurely, yet long, ride home. Had I mentioned that my cell phone didn't work in Canada? We had planned to use our GPS unit for the car but it didn't cover Canada. We planned to just go the route we came up to Canada- just backwards. That would've been fine if we hadn't started from a different place other than the house we stayed at. Long story short, we missed a route, ended up about 100 miles off track and then took back roads all the way through Canada back to the US border. Luckily for me, Matt drove the entire way. It took WAY too long. I don't even want to talk about it. However, we're home. I'm happy. Matt's happy. The kids are happy. We had a safe trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment