Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hobbies

    I have felt slightly disappointed in myself that I did not choose 1 topic for my Write 31 days topic. Realistically, knowing what was going on during the month, I knew that some days would be tough to sit and write, other days had a lot of fun and excitement and I wasn't quite sure on a direction. Now that I have my feet under me a little more, I think I'm going to dedicate the month to my hobbies. My main hobbies are reading, penpalling/postcrossing and art. I have not done any art in a while so I'm hoping this will push me into starting a project that takes a ton of time that I usually do in November. Tomorrow I'm going to update the page with a few books I've read and where I am in my current reading challenges.
      What book are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment