Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Happy birthday Tim!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, tree, child, outdoor and nature
      Twelve years ago today, I became a mom to this crazy guy! My son Tim is kind of my "mini me."  He and I share a lot of good and bad habits. He is empathetic, intelligent, funny and kind. He's a bit of a nerd. If I let him read all day, he would (and if I was beside him, we'd sit there all day and not even realize the time was passing.) He is a great musician too. He loves to sing and play trumpet. He's also not a bad dancer. He is curious and always has the ability to make me laugh.  He also gives a great foot rub!
      I am so blessed to be his mom and excited to see where God leads him. It has been so awesome to watch him develop into such a great young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment