Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Black and white photo challenge

    So a friend of mine challenged me to one of those black and white photo challenges going around on Facebook.  I have enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures. Here are 3 taken from my day today. Unlike the challenge, I'll let you in on the background of the photo and why I took it.

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor 
This is in the waiting room of the dermatologist's office. Over the past 3 weeks I have spent way too many hours here. I'm grateful for knowledgeable doctors/surgeons and for their kindness and care over the past few weeks.  

Image may contain: indoor 
   It is a stormy autumn day here and these curtains were billowing out. I thought it might be kind of a cool picture but not so much!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup 
     There's a no people rule in the black and white challenge but the little guy wanted in on the black and white action.This is the debut of my "new face."  I still have steristrips on where I got stitches and my eye is still a bit swollen, but it's not too bad. 
Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor 
 I shared the flower.  This is from a plant that was given to me by a former student. She brought it to me on my birthday as a gift. (Here's a picture I took a few days ago that show the colors:)
Image may contain: flower, plant and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment