Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cards during vacation


   I received  a lot of nice cards during the time I was on vacation. I plan to blog about my trip next week but I figured I'd do a quick mail catch-up. It was delightful to arrive home to such beautiful cards and kind words. Thank you all! Many of these came from my Penpalling & Letters postcard swap. The others are from family and from Postcrossing.

 P & L from Zsuzsanna in Costa Rica. I also loved the cute post-it notes. I use them a lot. I will probably bring these to school since they are so cute.
 Matt and I just celebrated out 17th wedding anniversary. This was a card our church sent us, which I thought was pretty cool. The text is a Bible verse that says "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13
 P&L from Sanja. She is also a teacher. She used an Israel-Deutschland stamp that I have not seen yet.
 An anniversary card from my parents. They also included a postcard and:
 One of my original wedding invitations. Cute touch.
 Check out this cool first day issue from Australia. Thanks Emma. My son David really liked this one too.
 This is from a Postcrosser in Oregon. She was so kind that she sent this card,
 this card and a small envelope of stickers and stamps for the boys. Thanks so much for your generosity.
 Anniversary card from Nana. I totally blame my Nana for my addiction to postal mail.
 P& L card from Fabienne. I love the little sailboats on this card
 From Irek from Poland. I love that I got 2 castle cards with the reflections. Beautiful.
 P&L- From Marie in Canada. This card is so cute.
From  Sam in England.  I wish I lived in a place like this. lol.

From Oksana in Russia. Anyone know what the text says? Cool card, a lot to look at.

Speaking of cool cards, Timmy wanted to send a postcrossing card and the user mentioned that they like strange cards and homemade cards. Timmy decided to make one for her. This is what he came up with. I love it. It is a bird from something Dr. Seuss would've made.
David also got in on the postcard frenzy during vacation. He's writing a friend a postcard- while getting distracted by the television.



No comments:

Post a Comment