Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 7, 2013

Lip Balm Tag and Letter Out

Outgoing...

    I have sent out 3 things since I last wrote. The first a letter to my dear friend Donna. I was excited that the envelope I made did not come out lopsided.. lol. I'm still chipping away at my "reply" pile. I have not forgotten about anyone who hasn't gotten a letter yet.. still working at it! Thanks for your patience.
I also sent out 2 tags for lip balm. Both of these went to Finland, to different people. I hope they like them. I didn't take a picture of the envelopes because I just sent them in a regular, boring envelope. (Sorry, I wanted to get them out while I had a few minutes!)

Incoming...

     I was super excited to find this UNESCO card in my mailbox today. This is the brief description of the Archeological Ensemble of the Bend of the Boyne taken from the UNESCO site:
The three main prehistoric sites of the Brú na Bóinne Complex, Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth, are situated on the north bank of the River Boyne 50 km north of Dublin. This is Europe's largest and most important concentration of prehistoric megalithic art. The monuments there had social, economic, religious and funerary functions.
    I was also excited that this is an Irish card since I don't have many. Here is the stamp and the card:

   Thanks, Brian!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment