Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Postcard catch-up

Outgoing:

     I have 10 outgoing postcards to present tonight.  I did get a cool piece of mail today- a geocaching trackable. I will write about that another night. Here are my outgoing postcards:

Headed to Russia:
US-1918886
 I wrote the address for the card pictures above and below in the Cyrillic. Anastasia and Elena- feel free to laugh at my awful writing. 
US-1918892
      This one was a little odd but the user likes owls. I had 1 card with an owl on it.
US-1918911
   This is a postcard that has an illustration from "Rumpelstilzchen" (always wondered how to spell that!)

TO TAIWAN:
US-1918890
     This is of the M/S Mount Washington, shown docking in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire.

TO THE NETHERLANDS:
US-1918898
      This card made me laugh because it promises "four-arm construction" that "allows superior freedom of movement" as well as an "extra roomy couple-hood."  Frankly, I think my husband and I would not survive more than 2 minutes in this sweatshirt.

TO GERMANY- (I think I got assigned a ton of new Postcrossers. Cool! I hope you liked the cards)
US-1918896
 Wolf hybrids
US-1918901
 Moose that is seen at a bus stop in New Hampshire on most mornings. (Sugar Hill)
US-1918917
 Aerial view of Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
US-1918918
 This is a Processional Cross Icon made in the 19th century by an unknown Ethiopian Artist. It is at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, MA. (I think it's there at least) This fits well with the Handy Manny blanket. :)
US-1918919
 This is from "The Secret Language of Sleep: A Couple's Guide" This is "The Zipper."  Pros- The upper half of the zipper has a built in feet warmer. Cons- Easy to overheat.

     Okay, enough for tonight. Can't wait to start getting cards again.
Other-
     I think I should reach 1,000 page views this weekend. That just struck me as kind of cool... because I'm apparently a huge nerd.  :) Now if I could only get 1000 letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment