Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Postcard to Sweden

Outgoing...  

     Last week I spoke to a man on Interpals who was looking to collect some postcards. Being involved with Postcrossing, I always have a ton of postcards. (If I don't always have a ton I'm always looking to buy more. So, if you're one of my friends and you go on vacation- feel free to pick me up some! I'll pay you back)  Arthur likes city views so I sent him this nice card of Boston.
     I have a letter headed to Katherine in Australia too.

Incoming...

I finally got some mail yesterday! I got letters from Michelle and Linn Marit- 2 of my pals. Michelle is from the US and Linn Marit is from Scotland.  Here are some cute things from Linn Marit's letter.
This little guy reminds me a little of David. He's a little shy and reserved.

Another cute sticker on the front.
The little gold butterflies are raised off the page. (No need for the thank you note but I liked it!)

The 366 Project:
Received: 32
Sent: 81

Random:

     I see that the PPFL newsletter came out. Welcome to those who are stopping by to check out my page. If you don't know the history of the page- I decided this year to attempt to write and receive 366 letters, 1 for each day. I am behind on my goals but I've always cared more about quality than quantity. I have started the blog to document some of the mail I've gotten. I have really enjoyed blogging. I've gotten a few more pals through this page and then I've also just had some people who don't have time for another pal, but wouldn't mind writing me a letter about themselves, their area of the world, their culture, etc. to help me out with my project. I love randomly connecting with people.  So, if you'd like to send me a letter, please PM me for my address. I'd love to hear from you.  

     Alright, I'm headed out to church in a little bit so I'm going to go get ready.  After church we're inviting a few people over for a cookout. It should be a really fun day. I hope you have a great day too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment