Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sent out International Food Swap to Wales...

     Yesterday was another great "mail out" day but nothing incoming....again.  On the other hand, it cost me $19.45 to ship my international package to Wales. I walked to the post office and was in a rush to do a few errands before Timmy's baseball game. We got the package all set and then I realized I had not brought any money with me to pay for the mailing. The postman took my package and told me to bring the money when I could. I'm glad they know me well enough. (I went home and paid him on the way to my next errand.)  

Mail out:

International Food Swap:



     Cheddar and broccoli soup, cornbread, Oreos, Teddy Grahams, Hidden Valley Ranch Dip, Reeses and Kool-Aid. I think I went over the amount I was supposed to send but hopefully the person who gets the swap likes it.

 US-1743997
    This is an illustration postcard of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Snow Queen."  


The 366 project:
Received: 12
 Sent: 34


     I'm losing motivation. I thought tracking my mail here would get my more excited to keep on track but instead it's just making me realize how many packages are "not getting here." I have not gotten many letters but I was so behind that I completely understand that.  
     On another note, I finally shared my blog with some of my friends, family and penpals. It's nice to see that some people are actually reading what I write. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment